Best Soft Pillow/A pillow is a support of the body at rest for comfort, therapy, or decoration. Pillows are used by many species, including humans. Some types of pillows include throw pillows, body pillows, decorative pillows, and many more.[rx] Pillows that aid sleeping is a form of bedding that supports the head and neck. Other types of pillows are designed to support the body when lying down or sitting. There are also pillows that consider the human body shape for increased comfort during sleep. Decorative pillows used on people, couches, or chairs are sometimes referred to as cushions.[rx][rx]
One of the most critical factors for us as humans is our sleeping comfort. When it comes to comfort, we derive from our sleep, the kind of pillow we use is an essential key, as it will either affect our health positively or negatively. When looking for a soft pillow, it is not about personal preference. First, your sleeping position, the type of your mattress are factors that need to be considered before making your soft pillow choice.
- A cervical pillow or contour pillow – A sleep pillow with a curved design that adapts to head, neck and shoulder contour for back sleepers and side sleepers. May relieve neck pain, frozen shoulder, stiff neck, and headaches, and may help to breathe to reduce snoring and sleep apnoea symptoms.
- Neck pillow or travel pillow – Pillow shaped like a horseshoe to fit around the neck, mostly used by travelers to keep their necks straight while sleeping sitting up onboard planes or other vehicles.
- Wedge pillow – a triangle-shaped pillow that gives a slope for placing the body in a diagonal position. It can be used in an upright or downright position. This pillow is multipurpose; however, it is mainly used to relieve the symptoms of acid reflux and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) during sleep.
- Lumbar pillow – Half-moon shaped pillow used at the lower back to comfort and relief lumbar pain and keep a correct sitting-down position. Likewise, they are used underneath knees for leg elevation and as neck support for relaxation and massage.
- Knee pillow – Also known as contour leg pillow. An hourglass-shaped pillow that when placed between the legs allows the lower body to keep a straight side-sleeping position. Some leg wedge pillows can be unfolded and turned into leg spacers to boost blood circulation in the legs.
- Body pillow – A long curved pillow for total body support that cradles head, neck, shoulders, back, lower back, legs, and knees. Replaces other pillows and support side sleepers.
- Buckwheat pillow – Abed pillow filled with buckwheat hulls. Buckwheat pillows have a moldable shape, so they can be adjusted to the shape of the head, neck, and shoulders.
- Spinal support pillow – Orthopedic back pillow used for cervical support while sleeping.
Smart Home Bedding Super Plush Down Alternative Pillow
Each pillow has 25 ounces of microfiber to supply a fluffy, accommodating, and sleeping texture, packed with a hypoallergenic polyester stuffing. The microfiber is precisely made to offer soft comfort for sleepers that sleep with their sides. To give exceptional support and relax your neck into the correct spinal alignment, it distributes efficiently between your head and neck.
Winners White Goose Feather And Down Pillow
It is a complete natural comfort, packed with 5% goose downs and 95% micro-feathers, that gives excellent contour for head and neck while sleeping on your back or sideways according to your type of body and personal requirements. The extreme concentration of filling offers you comfortable convenience without any assistance and also forms well for your specific needs to relieve the pressure or relax your back correctly.
Layla Copper Infused Alternative Pillow
The texture of this pillow is packed with fabrics from the native Kapok area and a ripped memory foam but is mixed without any by-product of livestock. Kapok fibres are soft; they are made from the kapok tree seeds. It is a superb substance that blends with more assisted fibres that gives a smooth, fluffy, airy layer to sleep than cotton and linen.
The Casper Pillow is easy to use, and the style appears to fit a diverse variety of sleeper. It is adjustable and handles, and while no pillow is a real single size, a category of body sizes and shapes is certain to conform to the classic design.
Tempur-Cloud Soft And Conforming Pillow
This pillow is perfect for back and side sleepers, but I wouldn’t recommend it for stomach sleepers from a health perspective. A lot of side and back sleepers, however, has testified to the comfortable nature of this pillow.
Tempur Embrace Pillows
The tempur embrace is different from other pillows with its unique shape and malleability that makes it a preferred choice for many. It will support you no matter your sleeping position. It is a particular type of pillow that comes with a right sleeping balance.
This design of the pillow uses six layers of pillows, two inches each. The pancake pillow is an adjustable pillow that can be firm or very soft, depending on your preference. Imagine having a customizable pillow that can be adjusted to any level of softness you require for your relaxation, that’s incredibly awesome. The intriguing part is that it can be used for all range of sleepers.
Nest Bedding Easy Breather Pillow
This pillow is a customized blend; it is very soft adjustable and provides contour for the head. You can even remove fillings to adjust the level of softness depending on your preference. Whichever sleeping position you decide to take, this pillow gives you the required comfort to wake up healthier and more durable.
SUPER PLUSH SLEEP RESTORATION GEL FIBER PILLOW
The super plush is an exceptionally slim and soft pillow, infused with gel and poly fiber fills to ensure that your comfort is guaranteed. With a gel fiber that extracts heat, this pillow gives you a cooling feeling when you sleep.
Soft pillows are very common; this is because they compress easily. Research has also shown that soft pillows help in the alignment of the back, most notably for people that sleep on their stomach and those that sleep on their back. Whenever we sleep, it is best to do so in the best-relaxed position possible. Failure to do so might result in health issues or all sorts of body pain. We have taken out time to review some of the top 10 quality pillows available on the market.
All you need to do now is to dive in and explore these options. Every pillow choice needs to be considered carefully for health and comfort reasons. You must get a pillow with the right texture and the right quality. Also, you need to consider your sleeping position and preference, which is why after going through this guide, you’ll be able to make the right choice.